10.04.2010

Looky!

Even though today feels a bit like a blue Monday (I'm sick in bed, urgh!), I feel blessed and excited (and also eager to get better quick):  My mum visited me last week, as she will be making my wedding dress that my cousin, a fashion designer, is designing especially for me!  The three of us hopped around town to different fabric stores to buy material.  We bought 50 metres of organza (!) last Thursday, and had a relaxing lunch complete with kir royales to celebrate our victorious power-shopping spree!  I can't wait to share the design of my beautiful dress, and will attempt a sneek-peak once my cousin has brought me the sketches.


In the meantime, look at these gorgeous labels that I've discovered via In Good Company's freebie DIY section...!
I adore them, and am seriously considering using these for name cards (pinned to the chair covers,  rather than placed on the tables).  This discovery has made my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment